Friday, February 19, 2010

English Lessons

Beginners= Places

As in "This is your beginners call for the show."

Badders= Badminton

"Was that beginners? I couldn't hear it, we were playing badders.

The theater where I work has a four square court taped out in an open area. I have learned that this is not unique to my workplace other theaters have them as well.

I think the best moment was when the cast for this current show saw that four square court. They were so excited. "How did they know that we'd want to play four square." They are apparently known for their mad four square skills.

Last night before the show they invented a new game. Badders Four Square. That is four square played with badminton rackets and a birdie.

It is good to know that four square is universal

No comments:

Post a Comment