Sunday, November 1, 2009

matching sexy costumes

I know Hallowwen was yesterday so this post may seem a little late. However experience has taught me that there are a lot of procrastinators out there. So this may help people get a jump on next years costume.
The other day after a long day of renting out costumes we were sitting around talking about Halloween costumes. The subject of the "sexy costumes" came up. OK so these are the short little dresses that are made for grown up women. They are low cut and fitted in the bodice and then have a short skirt. Sexy witch, sexy pirate, sexy maid, sexy Dorothy, sexy devil. The only thing that really changes is the colors and sometimes the bodice but the fit is the same. They even sell patterns for the "sexy" costumes for the DIY girls. Here are some examples of a sexy Wizard Of Oz look.
Now there are places who sell matching sexy costumes for humans and their pets. Check out SpoiledRottenDoggies.com. I was unaware that chihuahuas could feel sexy.

There are two things that make me sad about this.
1. I only found out about this on Oct. 30th.
2. They only come in XS, S and M. If they came in L or XL I would want to get one for my 20 pound cat. Also where is the love for the German Shepherds and Labrador Retrievers or English Bulldogs who wanted to be Sexy Pirates or Sexy School Girls?


No comments:

Post a Comment