Monday, August 23, 2010

Dance on Broadway



Earlier this summer I had the fabulous idea to start buying the paper so I could have the coupons. I figured if I saved enough money this would pay for itself.
My plan backfired because after I read the paper and the ads and clipped my coupons I still had the Target ad staring me in the face for the rest of the week. Usually I read the paper that someone brings into work and I look at the Target ad once before someone else takes it.
So I had lots of time to think about the game Dance on Broadway for the Wii.

Hello, I work in theater I totally needed this game. Plus I decided that this game would get me in shape.
The in shape part hasn't happened yet but I don't really play it all that often because it is summer and I have been playing outside more.
Anyway I love this game. It has songs from musicals like Chicago and Cabaret which is perfect since I'm working backstage on a Kander and Ebb show called The Scottsboro Boys (go see it for real. It is amazing).
It also has selections from Hairspray, The Lion King, Fame and Little Shop of Horrors.
There isn't a dance pad for this game so you dance using the remote like in the Just Dance video game.
I recommend this game for anyone who loves dancing and who love Broadway.

No comments:

Post a Comment