Wednesday, October 7, 2009

wash in delicate

My favorite baseball team is in the post season. After wearing my favorite Twins shirt for four of the last 5 days I decided it was time to wash it before going to watch the tiebreaker with friends.
When I posted my facebook status that I washed my shirts one of my friends (a Cubs fan???) told me that I washed all the "luck" out of the shirt.
OK first of all I was a little upset at her for jinxing my new favorite shirt but it is OK because I am a professional wardrobe girl.
As a professional wardrobe girl I have done my fair share of laundry with glitter and sparkles and lace and motifs. Needless to say I know how to take care of laundry. I think this extends to luck. I believe that I can wash a shirt without washing the luck out. I wash in cold water on the delicate cycle. I air dry or tumble dry low.
That is how a wardrobe girl keeps her Twins shirt lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment